Navy Psalm Daily Quotes KJV
Taken from the
King James Version
Honoring our military and sharing the beauty of the Psalms!
Taken from the King James Version
Start your day with a quote from the Psalms or browse through the hundreds of quotes in the collection. You will find each quote to be thought provoking and uplifting. Each quote is uniquely matched with a beautiful image background taken from the official public U.S. Navy archive.
The ESV is unique and special. It’s the Bible to read and treasure through all your life—a great choice for young and old, for daily reading and personal study, for church and family, for teaching and preaching, and for memorizing the words of life.
- Unique Psalm quotes and U.S. Navy images for each day of the year.
- Beautiful U.S. Navy images form the backdrop for each quote.
- Each quote is referenced to the Psalm by chapter and verse.
- Interesting U.S. Navy information about each image is included.
- Text searches can be conducted to locate specific quotes, topics or images.
- Longer quotes can be scrolled within the text window.
- The user can browse backward and forward through the daily quotes.
- The user can also view the quotes in a random order.
- Quotes can be shared with friends via email, Facebook or Twitter.
We hope you enjoy using the Navy Psalm Daily Quotes software as much as we do. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome, and you can reach us at:
Be sure to visit our product blog site for additional encouraging content.
Upon launching, the daily quote is automatically presented. If you wish to view tomorrow’s quote, tap the screen in the middle right area. If you wish to view yesterday’s quote, tap the screen in the middle left area. You can advance the quotes forward or backward as far as you want with additional taps. It is also possible to view the quotes in a random order by tapping the top of the screen.
If the quote is longer than the text box at the bottom of the page, it can be scrolled with an up or down swipe.
Touching the “info” button in the lower right of the screen will take you to the Help and Info screen described below.
The help screen shows the various help and information optrions available when the “Info” button is pressed on the quotes page.
The “Help” section contains information on how to use the application. It also contains an email option for contacting the developer.
The “Information” section contains pages that cover copyright and Systems of Merritt products information. The user also has the option to share the quote with a friend via an email option, and can also link to the App Store to rate the application.
Copyrights and Attribution
- The images are official U.S. Navy photographs and are made available under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC by 2.0) Agreement.
- The captions under the photographs containing quotes from the Psalms do not reflect the views or beliefs of the U.S. Navy or any person(s) in the picture.
KING JAMES VERSION
The text of the King James Version is in the public domain.
Below are additional screen shots from the collection.