Navy Psalm Daily Quotes NASB
Taken from the
New American Standard Bible
Bringing the beauty of the Psalms and images together for a unique and uplifting experience.
Start your day with a quote from the Psalms or browse through the hundreds of quotes in the collection. You will find each quote to be thought provoking and uplifting. Each quote is uniquely matched with a beautiful image background taken from the official public U.S. Navy archive.
The New American Standard Bible (NASB) is a favorite among Bible readers because of its faithfulness to the original languages and readability.
- Unique Psalm quotes and images for each day of the year.
- Beautiful nature scenes form the backdrop for each quote.
- Each quote is referenced to the Psalm quote by chapter and verse.
- Longer quotes can be scrolled within the text window.
- The user can browse backward and forward through the daily quotes.
- The user can also view the quotes in a random order.
- Quotes can be shared with friends via email.
We hope you enjoy using the Psalm Daily Quotes software as much as we do. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome, and you can reach us at:
Be sure to visit our product blog site for additional encouraging content.
The normal load time for an application is a few seconds, after which time the quote for the day is displayed.
Upon launching, the daily quote is automatically presented. If you wish to view tomorrow’s quote, tap the screen in the middle right area. If you wish to view yesterday’s quote, tap the screen in the middle left area. You can advance the quotes forward or backward as far as you want with additional taps. It is also possible to view the quotes in a random order by tapping the top of the screen.
If the quote is longer than the text box at the bottom of the page, it can be scrolled with an up or down swipe.
Touching the “info” button in the lower right of the screen will take you to the Help and Info screen described below.
The help screen shows the various help and information optrions available when the “Info” button is pressed on the quotes page.
The “Help” section contains information on how to use the application. It also contains an email option for contacting the developer.
The “Information” section contains pages that cover copyright and Systems of Merritt products information. The user also has the option to share the quote with a friend via an email option, and can also link to the App Store to rate the application.
Copyrights and Attribution
- Some images are © 2008 JUPITERIMAGES Corporation (http://www.clipart.com).
- Public Domain images acquired from the following government agencies:
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Department of Commerce (DOC)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- NASA/courtesy of nasaimages.org
- National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII) at http://www.nbii.gov
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) at http://www.usgs.gov
- Library of Congress
- Visible Earth at http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/
The New American Standard Bible
New American Standard Bible Copyright ©1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved.
For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org.
Below are additional screen shots from the collection.